Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Min. Diploma degree in Accounting.
- Business English proficiency.
- Min. 1 year in Accounting and Finance function (petty cash, journal, document filing, reconciliation, etc.). Experience of doing project will be a plus.
- Willing to work for 1 year.
- Used to handle bank reconciliation.
- Able to join in less than 1 month.
- Experienced in using Navision will be a plus.
- Knowledge required including accounting process, tax standard & regulation.
- Excellent Excel skills and proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Committed, good interpersonal skills, good communication skills, diligent and detail-oriented.
- Data input into E-claim system.
- Book cash - bank journal.
- Maintain petty cash and bank account (reload cash in bank, reimburse to staff).
- Document filing.
- Communicate directly to internal members as needed including to foreigners.
- Reconcile cost between manual and system.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.